The Singapore Coffee Festival is back again at the Marina Bay Cruise Centre this year! Boasting a venue twice as large as last year’s F1 Pit Building, the event will be host to a total of 74 food and beverage vendors, offering everything from artisanal coffee to barbecued short ribs. Happening from the 4th to 6th of August, there will be two sessions daily – 10am to 3.30pm and 4.30 to 10pm, and admission tickets are available to the public at $22 and $18 for DBS and POSB cardholders.
In conjunction with the festival, presenting sponsors DBS has kindly sponsored 3 pairs of tickets to the festival which will be giving away to our readers! All you have to do is share this article on Facebook, give our page a like and comment what your go-to coffee order is with the hashtags #DBSxSCF!
- Go Green at the Good Market
The Good Market by Asia For Good is your one-stop shop to being a more conscious consumer. If you’ve been seeing celebrities on the interwebs encouraging you to go green, this is THE perfect place to get you started on a more sustainable lifestyle! With a collection of seven social enterprises showcasing their wares at The Good Market, these sustainable businesses from all over Asia will be selling a variety of socially conscious coffee, organic snacks, and skincare products. The products featured are not only good for you, but will also make a difference in the environment and to underserved communities! Check out home grown brands like Bettr Barista and Farm to Beauty to start your journey as a conscious consumer and #supportlocal!
- DIY your own healthy snacks
Social Enterprise Boxgreen will be hosting a healthy snack making workshop at the event! If you’re a self-proclaimed snackaholic but don’t want to pack on the pounds, this workshop will equip you with all the necessary means to stay trim without cutting back on your snack runs! Participants can expect energy ball creation and no-bake recipes that are nutritionist- certified!
When: 4 & 5 August (Fri & Sat), 2.30pm – 3.30pm
Where: The Social Ground by DBS
Registration is onsite and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Tantalise your tastebuds with artisanal coffee and chocolates
Chocolate and coffee pairing sessions by Krakakoa & Bettr Barista will be in full swing on the 4th of August, 5pm. You’ll get the chance to taste sustainably-grown coffee alongside artisanal chocolates! There will also be a Farmer to Bar Craft Chocolate Workshop where you can learn more about the chocolate manufacturing process, together with a live demonstration and a tasting. Do also check out the other free workshops happening across the three days!
- #Livekind with the DBS Passport Challenge
Here’s a way you can enhance your SCF experience! Register for your Live Kind Passport here and stand to win attractive prizes when you complete these simple tasks:
- Show your support for Social Enterprises: Purchase anything from The Good Market
- Snap and Share: While you’re there, keep a lookout for “Live Kind quotes” scattered around the venue. Snap a picture together with one of them and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #livekind.
- Recycle and help save the World: Recycle bottles at the DBS recycling machine and help to save our world!
- Participate in workshops: From coffee and chocolate pairing to stamp carving, there are many different workshops hosted by various social enterprises that we’re sure you’ll be interested in.A stamp will be given after the completion of each task and a collection of 2 stamps will entitle participants to redeem an exclusive coffee tumbler by DBS. What’s more, 4 stamps will get you FREE coffee! So what are you waiting for?! Sign up today!
- Soak up good vibes as you pose for the gram’ at the DBS Sunrise Deck: If your Instagram needs a little oomph, head on over to the DBS Sunrise Deck! With a picturesque, waterfront view, this is the perfect place to snap some shots for the gram’! The Social Ground by DBS and The Good Market at SCF will also be alight with fairy lights, carpet grass and wall quotes, perfect for a romantic outing with bae!
Head on over to the other end of the festival where there will be even more food options and live music. With seating for up to 100 people, the Sunset Wharf will house an array of outdoor F&B that offer dishes like Angus steak and fries and foie gras poutine. You’ll be spoiled for choice! Local favourites by Hyde & Co. such as chilli crab pasta and mentaiko crawfish carbonara will also be available for foodies!
Singapore Coffee Festival will be happening from the 4th to 6th August at Marina Bay Cruise Centre. Get your tickets now!
Address: Marina Bay Cruise Centre
Opening Hours: 4th to 6th of August, 10am to 3.30pm and 4.30 to 10pm
Admission Tickets Pricing: $22, $18